The Fill a Cabin Campaign
A cabin without campers is a lost opportunity
Donate Today »
Camp Amplify is a 100% scholarship-based camp taking place in East Tennessee this summer July 6-10. Our first camp last summer was a great success – lives were changed!
Our goal this year is to host 150 campers and fill 25 cabins! We think our “Fill-A-Cabin” program is a perfect way for you to help us make a difference in these young lives.
We invite you, your family, your group/organization/club, your church, your company to help us fill 25 cabins with kids who need a break this summer. We believe Camp Amplify is a game-changer for these 8-12 year olds as they are treated to a week of fun and spiritual discovery.
Please consider making a donation at the following giving levels:
Fill-A-Cabin Giving Levels:
Founding Fifty: 10 campers for the week – $6,000
Fill a Cabin: 6 campers, 2 counselors – $3,600
Fill ½ a cabin: 3 campers, 1 counselor – $1,800
Sponsor a camper: 1 camper for 1 week – $600
Other Donation: You decide an amount you are comfortable with
We would like you to also consider providing a “Camp Kit” for each of your campers. These Camp Kits are important since many of these kids arrive without these things:
- Hairbrush (girls) Comb (boys)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste (travel sizes) and cap for toothbrush
- Bar Soap
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- ***A handwritten note from you of encouragement about their upcoming week and that you are praying for them.
- Room and board at camp-5 days, 4 nights
- Snacks 2 to 3 times daily
- Cabin kit with soap shampoo, brush, comb, wash cloth, tooth brush, toothpaste, deodorant
- A cinch sack
- T shirts
- Craft Projects
- Water Bottle
- Additional clothing is given to them as needed
- Additional bedding is given when needed
- Bathing suits as needed
- Medical Personnel at camp
- Charter bus transportation for day at Dollywood
- Progress on meeting our financial goal of $99,000 for Summer 2021 5% 5%
Once camp begins, we will provide daily Facebook updates during camp week along with a picture of your campers sent to you after camp….and of course a thank you that will be from the bottom of their hearts!
We appreciate your consideration in making a difference in these great kids’ lives!
You may also mail a check payable to Camp Amplify to Camp Amplify 1038 Denali Way Winder, Georgia 30680.
Camp Amplify is a 501C3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.